PHOTOGRAPHY TRAINING WITH THE BARNHOUSE ACADEMY
This course is ideally suited to those photographers who are happy to use their AV/TV settings or are working in Manual.
What does a typical day cover ?
- It's always good to check the basics - so a quick look at our Exposure triangle
- Knowing your own camera.
- Mirror, Signal, Manouvre - or in photography speak - Lighting, Settings, Composition
- Practical Photography themed days- from stunning portraits and action packed shots using natural light AND off camera flash- we will look at settings and techniques (Flash courses are also available)
- Black Dogs - lets throw a black dog in for good measure !!!
- Review of a selection of photographs (time allowing)
MAXIMUM NO OF PHOTOGRAPHERS : 5
LOCATION : DUNFORD BRIDGE (20 MINS FROM J35A/37 M1)